31 August 2011

It's been a while, hasn't it?

As of this post... wow, 22 months since the last post!

First off, stop worrying. I'm not dead. I've just had massive equipment failures both of the computer and automotive variety. I'm only just getting back on my feet here.

With gasoline prices being what they are, I can't afford to travel (and therefore get pictures) anymore, especially with the only running vehicle here being a SUV. Yes, one of those things I swore I'd never ever own. (Technically I still don't own one - it belongs to my roommate.)

Hopefully things will start to look up soonish. If things go right, my income situation should improve soon, the Deathmachine will be back on the road, and I'll hopefully get some new pics of the area... before I move.

Yeah, the Louisiana Roadgeek Girl will hopefully be moving by year's end.

In the meantime, I've found my old camera, which should have some pics from (of all places) Idaho, Utah, possibly Colorado and Texas as well.

So keep the faith.

No comments: